2. Logging in to a website using OpenID
CrowdID enables you to log in to a website using your OpenID. The login process depends upon the following:
- Have you logged in to CrowdID already during this browser session?
- Have you previously added the website to your list of always-approved sites?
- Does the website you are visiting require additional profile information?
Steps in the login process:
- Find the OpenID login page or section on the website you want to visit.
- Enter your OpenID and click the login button.
- If prompted, log in to CrowdID. (Required if you have not already logged in during this browser session.)
- If prompted, instruct CrowdID to allow the website login. (Required if you have not previously added the website to your list of always-approved sites.)
- If prompted, supply additional profile information. (Required if the website you are visiting wants more information.)
The login process can be very simple: just the first two steps above, provided that you have already logged in to CrowdID this session and have already added the website to your list of always-approved sites.
最終更新日: 2014 年 10 月 14 日
Powered by Confluence and Scroll Viewport.