2.5 Providing additional profile information to a website
When you log in to a website using your OpenID, CrowdID passes your profile information to the website. Some websites will then log you in immediately, while other websites may ask you to confirm or complete the profile information.
You are now outside CrowdID. Any dialog here is between you and the website you are visiting.
To provide additional profile information to a website,
- Check the profile information displayed, and add extra information as you wish.
- Click the button or other option supplied by the website to complete the login process.
You can change your profile information and define more than one profile in CrowdID.
- 2.1 Does the website support OpenID?
- 2.2 Entering your OpenID URL
- 2.3 Logging in to CrowdID
- 2.4 Allowing or denying a login
- 2.5 Providing additional profile information to a website
最終更新日 2017 年 9 月 19 日
Powered by Confluence and Scroll Viewport.