Synchrony does not start automatically in Confluence Data Center 6.5, 6.6, 6.7, 6.8, 6.9, 6.10, or 6.11
プラットフォームについて: Server と Data Center のみ - この記事は、サーバーおよびデータセンター プラットフォームのアトラシアン製品にのみ適用されます。
Synchrony does not start automatically in Confluence Data Center 6.x until Synchrony is configured manually.
- Confluence Data Center 6.5, 6.6, 6.7, 6.8, 6.9, 6.10, or 6.11
This article applies specifically to the listed versions above. If you are running Confluence Data Center 6.4 or prior, refer to: Synchrony does not start automatically in Confluence Data Center 6.0, 6.1, 6.2, 6.3, or 6.4
If you are running Confluence Data Center 6.12 or later, Synchrony can be managed by Confluence Data Center without any setup needed. For more information, refer to 6.12 release notes and Configuring Synchrony.
Confluence Data Center requires a separate Synchrony process either on the same node as Confluence or a separate node. The Synchrony jar file, start script, and service installation scripts are bundled in the installer, but Synchrony is not configured to run automatically in Confluence Data Center 6.5 and later.
You'll need to run through the configuration process for Synchrony on an existing Confluence node or a separate node and connect it to your Confluence cluster, including setting up your load balancer, to get Synchrony working.
This is different from Confluence standalone, where the Synchrony process is a child process of Confluence on the same machine. Confluence Data Center differs from this in order to ensure a highly available Synchrony cluster.
You will need to walk through the setup process for Synchrony. The following articles include detailed steps on how to accomplish this:
- How to setup the Synchrony node: Run Synchrony Standalone As A Service On Linux
- How to connect the Synchrony nodes to the Confluence nodes: Installing Confluence Data Center
- If you are using an AWS Elastic Load Balancer (ELB): How To Configure Amazon Web Service Elastic Load Balancer With Confluence 6 0
- Additional useful information: Troubleshooting Collaborative Editing