PPTX documents fail to render in Confluence 5.6.x and above
After upgrading to Confluence 5.6.X or above, PPTX documents attached while on older versions still fail to render.
2015-03-03 10:39:38,688 WARN [http-bio-443-exec-13793] [com.benryan.conversion.PPTSlideServlet] doGet Conversion task timed out for attachment : Test.pptx with page number 0, waited : 300, now executing in background.
- A Confluence 5.6.X instance that includes PPTX documents that were attached prior to upgrading to Confluence 5.6.X
Confluence versions prior to 5.6.X do not support PPTX, and create a corrupted cached file in
Clear the file preview caches
- Confluence を停止します。
- In the filesystem go to your
- Delete the contents within the following folders (or move the entire folder to another directory)
- Confluence を起動します。
- The file preview cache will rebuild, and documents should render as expected
- CONF-32515Getting issue details... STATUS is a resolved bug covering this problem. Confluence 5.7 introduced a new File Viewer to Display Files and Images. Upgrade to Confluence 5.7 or higher.