IE leads to Bad Request ERROR When Trying to Delete a Calendar Events
Team Calendars for Confluence unable to delete any calendar events in IE and it always leads to "There is an ERROR occurred, Bad Request". Any other Team Calendars for Confluence request triggered without issues, this issue is not reproducible in other browsers.
In order to troubleshoot this issue, please take the following steps:
- Replicate the issue and capture the network traffic
- Delete the calendar event using a different browser and capture the network traffic
- Compare the cookies information from both browser
IE cookies show DNT parameter which doesn't exist in the other browser network traffic captured
This issue is due to "Do Not Track" configuration which is configured in Internet explorer which cause "Team Calendars for Confluence" unable to process the request.
Disable the "Do Not Track" feature by following the steps below:
- Navigate to "Internet Option"
- Disable "Always Send Do Not Track Header"