Edit in Office or Edit Document feature opens a blank document in Microsoft Office
Please refer to Office Connector Configuration Matrix for detailed information regarding software combinations to edit Office files from your Confluence page.
Attempting to Edit in Office or use the Edit Document feature does not work. One of the following is true:
- Edit in Office or Edit Document feature prompts user credentials in Microsoft Office 2010.
- Edit in Office or Edit Document feature opens a blank document in
- Microsoft Office 2013.
- Microsoft Office 365.
- Log in to Confluence as an administrator.
- Access Office Connector page via Confluence Administration Console > Configuration.
- Check Allow authentication tokens in the URL path option under Security.
- Click Submit to save the configuration.
If you receive a certificate prompt after enabling 'Allow authentication tokens in the URL path", see Certificate prompt received when attempting to edit an Office 2010 document in Confluence.