テクニカル アカウント マネージャー (TAM)
What is Technical Account Management (TAM)?
サーバー版 / クラウド版
We created the Technical Account Management Team to give our customers their own Atlassian mentor to guide them through the process of implementing, using, and growing their company's use of Atlassian products.
A Technical Account Manager provides:
- An Atlassian employee dedicated to learning your system and providing guidance and best practices
- 8 hours/week of focused strategy and guidance
- Quarterly Onsite Reviews - Travel costs included in overall price
- Proactive Risk Mitigation for mission critical environments
- Implementation and deployment strategy for consolidation of federated instances, upgrades, and initial installation
- Planning for new features and strategy for testing
- Atlassian roadmap insights
- Direct line of communication with product teams to better inform feature development
- See TAM datasheet for more information
Pricing: $70,000 per year for your own Atlassian TAM contact.