テクニカル アカウント マネージャー (TAM)
We created the Technical Account Management Team to give our customers their own Atlassian mentor to guide them through the process of implementing, using, and growing their company's use of Atlassian products.
A Technical Account Manager provides:
- An Atlassian employee dedicated to learning your system and providing guidance and best practices
- 8 hours/week of focused strategy and guidance
- Quarterly Onsite Reviews - Travel costs are included in the overall price
- Proactive Risk Mitigation for mission-critical environments
- Implementation and deployment strategy for consolidation of federated instances, upgrades, and initial installation
- Planning for new features and strategy for testing
- Atlassian roadmap insights
- Direct line of communication with product teams to better inform feature development
For more information and pricing details, see the Technical Account Management page on the Atlassian website.