Does Atlassian offer any discounts on licensing for charities and non-profit organizations?
サーバー版 / クラウド版
Atlassian software is free for use by the official but not for profit organizations and charities. It's our way of giving back to the community (and to hopefully improve the productivity of charitable organizations too).
We designed Atlassian Community Licenses for the official, not for profit organizations and charities which are not for profit, non-government, non-academic, non-commercial in nature, have no religious affiliation and for people who cannot afford Atlassian software. If your organization does not fit into this description, we suggest you buy one of our commercial licenses – they are still affordable.
Atlassian Community Licenses do not include full source code, requires the server must be used only for the organization for which the license was provided for, and cannot be used with Atlassian Cloud.
For Atlassian Academic Licensing - The following organizations are eligible for an Atlassian Academic License:
- Educational institutions: Public or private K-12, vocational schools, correspondence schools, junior colleges, colleges, universities, or scientific or technical schools that are accredited by a national accrediting agency.
- Administrative offices & boards of education: Provincial, district, regional, national and state administrative offices and authorities of the Educational Institutions defined above.
- Public libraries
- Home-school programs
- Affiliated Research institutes with an accredited university.
- Affiliated Teaching hospitals with an accredited university.
- Training and teaching organizations that are accredited by a statutory government qualifications body.
Note: You may need proof of accreditation or affiliation to order an Atlassian Academic License.