JIRA Software: What's New in JIRA 7.0?
What is new in JIRA 7.0?
サーバー版 / クラウド版
Our latest release reflects the diverse nature of JIRA users. JIRA is no longer just for software teams – We have been listening to the needs of its customers, and the result is JIRA 7. Here’s a breakdown of what’s new in JIRA 7 and what it means for you and your teams.
JIRA Software is the software development tool used by agile teams. It comes with all the planning, tracking and releasing abilities that have made JIRA such a popular bug tracking tool with development teams around the world.
- Scrum and Kanban boards – now built into JIRA Software, not a separate plugin
- Release Hub dashboard – real-time visibility into the status and progress of upcoming releases
- Redesigned sidebar – create shortcuts to all aspects of your project so nothing is more than a click away
- Improved reporting – out of the box reports, from burndown charts to sprint health gadgets, so you can track teams and projects from the get go
- Improved visibility – connect to your dev tools to see code reviews, build status and much more from one board
JIRA Core is JIRA, but built for business teams – that’s any business team, working on any project. From planning to organization and reporting, JIRA Core simplifies and centralizes teams.
Atlassian has put together some excellent use cases on just how flexible JIRA Core can be.
- Marketing teams – manage content, websites, collateral and teams from one place
- Operations management – keep track of the who, what, where and how of your teams
- HR teams – track candidates and onboard new employees
- Finance teams – track purchasing and procurement for cost effective decisions
JIRA Service Desk
JIRA Service Desk is a fully standalone product, built on the power of the JIRA Platform. It brings the best of JIRA with an intuitive user interface, powerful SLA support, customizable queues, automated request management, and real-time reporting. You can use JIRA Service Desk by itself, but it also integrates seamlessly with the larger JIRA platform (JIRA Core and JIRA Software). It lets your service teams work directly with your business and developer teams in a single interface. Less tool switching, easier communication, happier teams!