JIRA Software : Moving JIRA Software project to Service Desk
How can I move a JIRA Software project to JIRA Service Desk?
サーバー版 / クラウド版
We do not recommend this process if you already have tickets stored in your project
With this process, your existing Jira issues, won't be properly mapped to the new issue type, and you won't have any default settings (workflows, request types) implemented in the new Jira Service Desk.
- Go to Settings (Gear icon at the top right corner)
- Click Projects, then click the project you want to change
- Click the gear icon in the left sidebar (Project Settings)
- Click Details, then choose the project type there.
We do recommend this process if you already have tickets stored in your project
In this method, you do not change one project from one type to another, you would migrate your data.
- Create a new Jira Service Desk project
- Set it up according to your need
- Using the issue search feature, search for all issues from your Jira Core/Jira Software project (JQL : project = projectkey)
- Tools > Bulk edit
- Select all the issues
- Choose "Move issues"
In that way, you will be able to map previous fields with new fields.
Note: You need to have Admin rights to change the settings