JIRA Software : How is the scheduling algorithm calculated?
How can I calculate scheduling algorithm in JIRA Software?
サーバー版 / クラウド版
Scheduling behavior is conditional upon a variety of criteria.
- Backlog items' priority
- Sequence - Start and end releases' dates
- Estimates and required skill level capacities
- Teams and people's availability
- People's skills - what type of work can each member do.
- Varying availability and absences. For example, vacations, people available only from certain.
- Dependencies between backlog items
- Work's stages - activities that can happen either in parallel or sequential activities.
- Team's schedules - iterations and sprint lengths, or continuous, day-to-day schedule.
- Configurable constraints for example, how many people can work in parallel on a story.
For a little more, check out our knowledge article on full scheduling behaviors.