Jira Service Desk: What are the feature differences between Server and Cloud?
What are the differences in features between Jira Service Desk Server and Cloud?
サーバー版 / クラウド版
The core functionality of Jira Service Desk is the same across platforms - Jira Service Desk is a ticketing system that enables your customers to raise requests via email or through a portal, with features such as workflows, queues, and SLAs.
A few features are different depending on the platform:
Features specific to Jira Service Desk Cloud
- The ability to configure a login-free portal
- The ability to embed a widget on a webpage
- The ability to create a new issue using out of the box automation, and the ability to automatically create linked issues from new requests
- The ability to browse the knowledge base
- The ability to customize account creation email
- The ability to enable G Suite for authentication
- The ability to translate your customer portal and support multiple languages (open feature request for Server)
- The ability to configure SAML SSO using an offering called Atlassian Access, our Cloud authentication solution which allows you to claim multiple domains, provide two-step verification, and enforce password policies.
Features specific to Jira Service Desk Server/Data Center
- The ability to connect to an LDAP directory out-of-the-box
- The ability to approve requests via email
- The ability to configure canned responses within the product (as of Jira Service Desk 3.8+)
- Unlimited number of queues per projects
- The ability to managed SSO using an offering called Atlassian Crowd, our identity management solution that provides SSO and unified user management across Atlassian Server products
Integration with Confluence
If you're interested in integrating Jira Service Desk with Confluence, our live collaboration tool, to serve customers with a knowledge base, please note that:
- Jira Service Desk Cloud can only integrate with Confluence Cloud
- Jira Service Desk Server/Data Center can integrate with both Confluence Server and Confluence Cloud
- アトラシアンのクラウド製品とサーバー製品との違い: 機能とユースケース
- Jira Cloud 製品での機能の違い
- Functional differences in Confluence Cloud products
- Atlassian Cloud documentation blog posts for new releases on Cloud
- Jira Service Desk Server Release Notes
- To request a new feature: jira.atlassian.com (our public feature tracker). See how we prioritize new features