Jira Service Desk: エスカレーション
What are the best practices to manage escalations in Jira Service Desk?
サーバー版 / クラウド版
Escalations in Jira Service Desk:
Because our Jira products are highly configurable, you can design your workflow and processes in ways that work for your team. You can manage escalations in Jira Service Desk in a variety of ways:
- Create a queue for escalations. The queues within each service desk project can be configured to capture issues based on any type of criteria. You can add an Escalations custom field for your agents to populate, or you could create a component or label to use for escalations. Then, you would have the option to create a new queue for escalations using the escalations custom field or tag. You could even apply an escalations SLA to determine escalation time or create a custom automation rule to send an email to an agent managing escalations when the field is toggled or when a tag is added.
- Create a status within your workflow for escalations. You also have the option to build an 'Escalated' status into a service desk workflow. A queue can capture any issues in that status, and your escalation agents can work from that queue. You can build any number of statuses into your workflows, such as 'Escalated to Tier 2', 'Escalated to Tier 3', 'Escalated to Tech Support', or any number of statuses that queues can query against.
- Issue mentions. Agents could @mention a higher tier agent, who can comment on the issue internally or publicly, depending on how you want to manage this. A mention would send the mentioned agent an email notification. Your agents can also assign issues directly to higher tier agents depending on the workflow that you outline for your team
Escalations between Jira Service Desk and Jira Software/Jira Core:
If you are using Jira Service Desk alongside a project management Jira product such as Jira Software and Jira Core, then you can allow Jira Service Desk agents to escalate to other Jira teams if those products are installed on the same platform.
- A Jira Service Desk agent creates a linked issue in Jira Software. See escalate Jira Service Desk issues to other Jira teams from our best practices for software teams using Jira Service Desk guide (available for both Server and Cloud).
- A Jira Service Desk agent @mentions a Jira Software user on a Jira Service Desk request. When Jira Service Desk and Jira Software are on the same platform, you can add Jira Software users as collaborators on Jira Service Desk requests. For a more informal escalation, you could allow the Jira Software collaborator to internally comment on a Jira Service Desk issue when mentioned.