Jira Service Desk: カスタマー ポータルのカスタマイズ
How do I customize the Jira Service Desk customer portal?
サーバー版 / クラウド版
Each service desk project in Jira Service Desk comes with its own customer portal with configurable request types.
- Personalize your portal’s color, scheme, and logo by applying your company's theme and branding to the customer portal
- Add the ability for customers to transition requests within the customer portal
- Add portal announcements of a service desk project and help center announcements for your Jira Service Desk instance
For instructions on customizing requests, see configuring request types and workflows.
- You can add custom fields to your Jira Service Desk issue types (issues represent pieces of work for your agents) and decide which of those fields are displayed to the customer in the form of a request type on your customer portal.
- You can choose to phrase requests and their fields in a user-friendly way that is easy to understand for your end users. For example, a ‘Summary field’ can be displayed as ‘Describe your issue’ to the end user.
- With a pre-set value, you can mark fields as required or hidden according to your requirement. See details on customizing the fields on a request type.
While Jira Service Desk does not have a WYS/WYG editor built into the product, you can access the source code if you deploy Jira Service Desk Server on your own server (as opposed to on Atlassian Cloud). With Jira Service Desk Server, you can edit and manipulate the source code to control the elements of the product in-depth.
You can also find apps in our Atlassian Marketplace for further customization of your Jira Service Desk portal. A few apps include:
- Extension for Jira Service Desk
- Actions for Jira Service Desk
- Refined Theme for Jira Service Desk
- Ultimate Theming for Jira Service Desk
For exploring your own custom development, you can visit our Atlassian Developer Documentation, search best practices or approaches from other Atlassian users in our Atlassian Community, or work with one of our Atlassian Solution Partners to develop a custom solution.
Interested in a custom URL for your Jira Service Desk portal? See Jira Service Desk: Customize your portal URL.