Jira Service Desk: アセット管理
Is it possible to use Jira Service Desk for asset management?
Jira Service Desk is flexible and customizable. To allow teams to adapt JIRA to meet their unique asset management needs, we offer a selection of Atlassian Marketplace apps. These asset management integrations allow employees to easily link assets to their requests. Agents get better context right from the ticket, which can include details like Purchase Date, Serial Number, or User Assignment.
The Atlassian Marketplace offers several asset management apps for both JIRA Server and JIRA Cloud customers that provide robust asset management/CMDB functionality. Review the apps available to find the best choice for your needs.
Asset Management Resources
We've published a few blogs in past on how to use Jira and Jira Service Desk that could give some extra context on how to leverage our products for this purpose:
- Atlassian's Intro to IT Asset Management, from our IT Unplugged Blog
- Jira Service Desk’s guide to asset management, a free e-book that walks through details of building flexible workflows and integrating support
- Jira for asset management, a blog series
Here are additional details that provide insight about Jira Service Desk:
- Already have Jira Software? More details on a Jira Software and Jira Service Desk integration
- See a demo of Jira Service Desk in our weekly Jira Service Desk online demo with live Q&A
- Full documentation for Jira Service Desk Server and Cloud
- Frequently asked questions regarding Jira Service Desk
- Jira Service Desk's feature list
- A YouTube video tutorial of Jira Service Desk
- For training in Jira Service Desk or Jira adminstration classes, see our Atlassian University