Jira Core: 一般的なユース ケース
What are the typical use-cases to use JIRA Core over JIRA Software?
サーバー版 / クラウド版
The JIRA platform is, at its core, our workflow engine that allows you to track issues or tasks through a predefined workflow. These tasks can be organized by project, allowing for the entirety of your organization to track their issues at a project level with complete transparency.
JIRA Core takes this workflow engine and caters it for business teams to develop organized, easy to use, task-oriented projects. Whether the tasks required are a simple to-do list or a robust 7 step workflow with heavy automation, JIRA Core is built to accommodate all of your requirements. You can check out some introductory documentation here and our getting started guide here.
JIRA Core comes ready to use right out of the box, and the project templates are a great way to get your first project up and running. You can customize your projects so that they suit your needs through the project templates. Here are few examples:
- Task management - Using JIRA Core's functionality you can involve the members of your team that you need to, and track your work using your built-in reporting, your dashboard, and custom filters based on your searches.
- Project management – This project offers a slightly more robust workflow, allowing you to work on bigger items by offering a workflow that has an in Progress status.
- Process management – This project is an example of a project with a slightly more complex workflow that you could set up in JIRA Core. The workflow shows an example of how you could create your work, progress it, have it reviewed, approved, and eventually completed.
- HR – JIRA Core is useful to move your work to next level by managing your work more efficiently. JIRA Core will help you work smarter and in a more efficient way.
- Marketing - JIRA Core can help you manage a huge amount of activities within a business, ranging from basic promotion planning to executing large multi-channel campaigns, and everything in between.
- Operations – Using JIRA Core you can prepare all your reports on time, issue and follow up invoices, and you can check up on where you stand at any given time.
- Finance - Use JIRA Core to manage your processes and work, and make a few tweaks to a standard project template to suit the needs of you and your team.
- Legal – Use JIRA Core to manage a legal team, who are responsible for legal documentation, licensing, non-disclosure agreements and all the things required to make sure your organization complies with all required local, national and international regulations. Keep track of all the requests, requirements, reviews and outstanding approvals.