2013 年 7 月
2013 年 7月 29 日
Changes to page layouts
We have improved our page layout tool. You can now build a custom layout on any page, simply choose the 'Page Layout' button on the editor toolbar then start adding sections and columns. Read more...
Pages using an existing page layout will be automatically migrated to the new, more flexible, page layouts format the first time you edit the page. Pages that use Section and Column macros will remain unchanged.
Changes to the Space Directory
We've turned the 'Spaces' button on the header into a handy drop down menu. See your last five visited spaces, or choose 'Space directory' to see all the spaces in your site.
Categories in the space directory are now sticky. This means Confluence will remember your selection when you next navigate back to the space directory. Choose 'All Spaces' to see all the spaces in your site.
Share pages and blog posts with a group
You can now share pages and blog posts with groups as well as users and email addresses.
New JIRA password policy
The new JIRA password policy feature enables JIRA Administrators to set limits and restrictions on the types of passwords their users can create. Read more...
Tempo has been upgraded to 7.6.3. Read more...
2013 年 7月 22 日
New GreenHopper features and improvements
- New GreenHopper Sprint Health gadget — Add this gadget to your dashboard to view a color-coded bar graph showing a concise summary of the issues in a specified sprint. This gadget is also Wallboard-capable.
- Set the resolution automatically in Simplified Workflow — You can now specify which status transitions trigger the Resolution field to be set to 'Done', if you are using the Simplified Workflow in GreenHopper.
- New dropdown menu for report configuration — Configuring the Version Report, Sprint Report, Sprint Burndown or Epic Report is now much easier, if you have a long list of versions, sprints or epics to choose from.
- Flag parent stories that are swimlanes in work mode — Parent stories that are swimlanes in work mode can now be flagged, just like any other issue in work mode.
For full details please see the GreenHopper 6.2.5 Release Notes.
A facelift for Confluence email messages
We've given our notification emails a facelift. They also now look better in Outlook and on mobile devices. Check out some examples:
2013 年 7月 15 日
Further Confluence mobile improvements
You can now reply to comments in the mobile interface.
Confluence Space Tools moves to a new location
The 'Space Tools' option has moved to the bottom of the sidebar in the default theme. A handy menu makes it easier to access each component. 'Reorder Pages' and 'Configure Sidebar' is now also accessed from the 'Space Tools' menu.
Disable product recommendations in your JIRA site
If you'd rather not see product recommendations for related services in your On Demand instance, you can disable this under JIRA's General Configuration settings by setting the 'Show Product Recommendations' option to OFF.
JIRA custom fields have changed
When creating a custom field, you now can choose between Standard and Advanced types. For Standard types, a preview image is shown for each type, so you can see what you are creating in advance. This ensures that you get the custom field you want, much faster.
To configure search templates or add contexts to custom fields, use the 'Configure' option on each custom field. This is no longer part of the custom field creation process.
New look for email notifications
Email notifications are improved in JIRA. For details, check here.
Several GreenHopper improvements
- Keyboard shortcuts for Plan, Work, Report mode — Use 1, 2 or 3 to jump directly to Plan mode, Work mode or Report mode respectively, from anywhere in GreenHopper.
- Create a Scrum board from an existing filter — You now have the option of using an existing filter when creating a new Scrum board in GreenHopper.
- Flagged issues now shown on wallboard.
For full details please see the GreenHopper 6.2.4 Release Notes.
2013 年 7月 8 日
New site importer and improved space importer for Confluence
- You can now import the entire content of a Confluence site into your Confluence OnDemand site. (Note: The site import is not available for Atlassian OnDemand sites that have both Confluence and JIRA. It works for Confluence-only sites.)
- The space import now allows you to import data from a different major version of Confluence, within given limitations. When you visit the space import screen, Confluence will tell you which versions are supported. Similarly, when you export your data via the backup manager, Confluence will tell you which versions you can import the data into. Find out more...
Improvements to the Confluence mobile interface
- Use the new 'Watch' button to watch a page or blog post in the Confluence mobile interface.
- Help us make Confluence mobile better – go to the mobile sidebar and choose 'Give Feedback' to send us an email.
A single, smarter way of adding JIRA issues in Confluence
We have merged the 'Insert' > 'JIRA Issues' option with the JIRA Issues macro, giving you a single way of inserting and displaying JIRA issues in Confluence. With the new JIRA Issues macro, you can:
- Display a table of JIRA issues on your page, based on the results of a search using JIRA Query Language (JQL).
- Jira の URL を使用して、ページ上に Jira 課題の表を表示する。
- JIRA のサイトから単一の課題を表示する、または、JIRA のサーチ結果から選択された課題のサブセットを表示する
- JIRA サイトの課題数を表示する
- JIRA のサイト上に新しい課題を作成し、ページ上に表示する
New blueprint available for recording decisions
Choose 'Create' > 'Decision' to make decisions and record the outcomes with your team. Find out more...
JIRA Administrators cannot delete users that have commented on issues
If you are a JIRA administrator, you can delete a user from JIRA only if they have not performed any of the following actions:
2013 年 7月 1 日
This release provides new features in JIRA.
New default workflow behavior
We've simplified JIRA's out of the box experience, with new, better defaults:
- By default, JIRA allows unassigned issues
- The default workflow allows transitions when you're not the assignee
Previously, by default JIRA required an assignee anytime you created an issue, and the default workflow required you to be the assignee when you transition an issue. You can always change back to the old behavior, or just import the Classic Default JIRA Workflow from Marketplace (described below).
Classic JIRA workflow available from Atlassian Marketplace
The classic default JIRA system workflow prior to this JIRA release is now available on Atlassian Marketplace.
If you import this workflow, you will need to add the 'Clear Resolution' post function back to the following three transitions:
- Start Progress
- Reopen Progress
To add a new post function, see this procedure.
All newly created issues are now unassigned by default
Existing instances keep the current default ('Allow Unassigned Issues' is set to OFF).
JIRA Redmine Importer now available
The JIRA Redmine Importer plugin allows you to import data from the Redmine Issue Tracker product into your local JIRA site. For more information, see Importing Data from Redmine.
Tempo has been upgraded to 126.96.36.199. Read more...