2014 年 12 月 14 日から 2014 年 12 月 19 日
Goodbye OnDemand. Hello Atlassian Cloud!
Earlier this year, we introduced new names for the applications you use as part of your OnDemand service: JIRA Cloud, Confluence Cloud, etc. Since then, we've continued to use the name "OnDemand" as the collective name for these applications and the services that support them.
Starting next week, we'll be using "Atlassian Cloud" to refer to the services that support your cloud applications: features like user management, account management, and identity management are all part of the Atlassian Cloud services we provide. You'll continue to use cloud applications on your site as you do today, with sitewide features like user management falling under the umbrella of Atlassian Cloud.
What this means for you:
- Over the next few weeks, use of the word "OnDemand" will disappear throughout applications in your site and be replaced with either the application name or Atlassian Cloud.
- You'll also see similar changes at https://www.atlassian.com, http://blogs.atlassian.com, and all the other Atlassian sites that you might use. Help resources like support.atlassian.com will also change: you can now file tickets in the Atlassian Cloud project.
- The documentation located at this URL will be moved to a new URL: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/Cloud to reflect the new product nomenclature. Don't worry, we'll be automatically redirecting you from this space to the new one, so any links and bookmarks will continue to work.
- This release blog will also be moved to the new space. If you're interested in following it, you can subscribe to it in the new space. We'll include a link to the blog and instructions on how to subscribe in this space next week.
Reinstatement of Google Apps integration
A couple of months ago, the Google Apps integration with OnDemand was deprecated and removed from the Google Apps marketplace. In next week's deployment, we'll be reinstating the ability to manage your users with Google Apps.
If you previously used the Google Apps integration, you'll simply need to migrate your existing integration:
- Go to > User management.
- Select Google Apps in the sidebar.
- Select Disconnect domain and then reconnect to Google apps.
To start using Google Apps to manage your users, simply follow the steps above, but select Connect to Google Apps instead of Disconnect domain.
JIRA Agile 6.6.40
Move an issue to the top/bottom of a column or swimlane
You can now move an issue to the top or bottom of a column (or a swimlane, if you have swimlanes configured) in Work mode, via the issue menu. Just right-click the issue and click Top of Swimlane/Bottom of Swimlane or Top of Column/Bottom of Column.
This is particularly useful on a Kanban board with lots of issues in the To Do column, when it can be difficult to rank an issue by dragging and dropping it.
Change to the REST API endpoint for balancing rank fields (Lexorank)
If you use the REST API endpoint for balancing rank fields (Lexorank), please read the following information:
Previously, JIRA administrators and JIRA system administrators could trigger a balance of all rank fields, by using a GET with this REST resource:
From this upgrade onwards, the behavior of this resource has changed:
|POST||Trigger a balance of all rank fields||
|Trigger a balance of a single field||
Get the status of the rank balancing. Returns the following:
Note, JIRA Agile 6.6.40 and JIRA Agile 6.6.41 are functionally the same: 6.6.40 was only released to JIRA Cloud and 6.6.41 was only released for JIRA Server.
More 'bulk edit' functionality
We've enhanced the ability to edit system multi-select fields when performing a bulk edit of issues. Previously, when you wanted to change the Affects Version/s, Fix Version/s, Component/s or Label/s fields, any changes you made would overwrite the existing values. This made it difficult to bulk edit these fields if they already held different values that you wanted to keep.
Now, you'll be able to select whether to you want to clear or add to all the existing values, replace all the existing values with a specific value or set of values, or simply remove a specific value or set of values. This added functionality has been widely requested, and we'll be happy to satisfy the numerous votes on issues such as:
The two-dimensional filter statistic gadget
Due to a recent change in how we implemented the gadget, we removed the ability to click on the headers of the rows and columns to go to a issue list of that specific column or row. This functionality is now available by clicking the total for the required column or row. To make this consistently available, we've removed the ability to select whether you do or don't display the totals. The totals will now be displayed by default.
This is a bug-fix release.