2015 年 1 月 11 日から 2015 年 1 月 16 日
JIRA Service Desk 2.3-OD-05
By default, the header of the Customer Portal displays Help Center. You can customize it by giving it your own name and uploading a logo. The header will automatically adjust to use a color scheme that matches your logo.
A search box has been added to the landing page to improve information retrievability of the portal and appears if you've connected Confluence with any service desk. Your customers can now easily search for anything they need to find out across all the spaces of Confluence. If multiple Confluence servers are connected to service desks, only the primary one will be used by the search box on the landing page.
- The My recent requests section has been removed from the landing page to give the page a cleaner layout. You can still easily see the status of the requests by going to the My requests menu in the header.
- ヘッダーではロゴのカラー スキームが使用されるようになったため、それぞれのポータルのカラー スキームは削除されました。これによってカスタマー ポータル全体の外観が簡潔になり、一貫性が保たれるようになりました。個々のポータルのロゴは丸く再設計され、既存のロゴはその円に合うように縮小されます。
HipChat Integration refinement
JIRA and HipChat integration has been reworked to improve the initial configuration, remove the need to edit project workflows and to improve the customization capabilities of linking projects to specific rooms.
- Improved integration - Initial integration has been improved with a simple to use configuration wizard that removes the need for obtaining and entering tokens significantly reducing the time it takes to link JIRA and HipChat.
- More refined room linking - Notifications can now be created and linked to rooms with the actions you want. Link individual projects to rooms and set notifications to be sent when an issue is created or changes status. In addition, you can configure notifications to be sent based on issue type and priority.
- Improved notifications - Notifications have been redesigned to allow you to quickly view your important issue information quickly without disrupting your workflow in HipChat.
JIRA Agile 6.6.50
Epic-based swimlanes for Kanban boards
You can now base your swimlanes on epics in Kanban boards (already available for Scrum boards). This makes it much easier for you to track the progress of epics. Every epic that has issues is shown as a swimlane on the Work mode of a board.Note, JIRA Agile 6.6.51 and JIRA Agile 6.6.50 are functionally the same: 6.6.50 was only released to JIRA Cloud and 6.6.51 was only released for JIRA Server.