- Changed file list missing from commit details after upgrade to version 3
- Changing a branch caused git to "refs/heads/ refs/tags/' exited with code 128 saying: fatal missing object"
- Commit in Bitbucket Server shows a different username than the one that pushes the code
- Create a fork in a repository or merge branches yields git error code 128
- Forks cannot be synchronized due to "AutoRefSyncProcessor could not synchronize changes with" due to "refs does not point to a valid object"
- Pull Request cannot be merged, or not showing latest commits
- Restore a deleted repository for Bitbucket Server
- Troubleshooting fork not syncing
最終更新日 2015 年 9 月 16 日