Bitbucket サーバーを異なるコンテキスト パスに移動する
There are various reasons why you might need to change the context path for Bitbucket Data Center and Server. Two of those are:
- You are running Bitbucket behind a proxy.
- You have another Atlassian application, or Java web application, available at the same hostname and context path as Bitbucket, and are experiencing login problems (see Login and session conflicts with multiple Atlassian applications).
To change the context path:
- Navigate to your home directory.
- Stop Bitbucket. See Start and stop Bitbucket.
shared/bitbucket.propertiesfile, and add the
server.context-pathproperty. Set it to reflect the context path that you want Bitbucket to be accessible at. For example, to set the context path to
/bitbucketyou would add:
- Start Bitbucket. See Start and stop Bitbucket.
Bitbucket is now available at the same host as before, but under the new context path. For example, a server that was at
will now be reachable at
Once started, go to> Server settings.
Append the new context path to your base URL:
If you're running Bitbucket behind Apache,
- You need to make sure the host or context path that Bitbucket is exposed on is not also being used by another web application that is listening on a different port.
- If you updated the Bitbucket context path using the steps outlined above, you need to also update your Apache configuration, as described in Integrating Bitbucket Server with Apache HTTP Server.
If you had Application Links set up before changing the context path in Bitbucket, you have to recreate those using the new Bitbucket URL. See Link Bitbucket with Jira.
If you use SSH, the context path does not affect the URL at which SSH operations occur. After changing the context path so that Bitbucket is accessible at
, SSH operations occur without the context path at