Supported platforms details
- As well as the memory allocated for the Bitbucket Server Java application (1GB is the default configuration and suitable for most uses), additional memory and CPU capacity is required to support Git operations. We recommend that you use a server with at least 3GB of available memory.
- The hardware requirements for a full production deployment depend on the number and frequency of Git operations and the number of active users. See Scaling Bitbucket Server for further discussion and for details of how memory is allocated for Bitbucket Server and Git.
- Bitbucket Server is a pure Java application and should run on any platform, provided all the Java requirements are satisfied.
- In production environments Bitbucket Server should be run from a dedicated user account.
- Apple macOS is not supported for production deployment.
- Microsoft Windows is not supported for 500+ Enterprise tiers.
- Windows Resilient File System (ReFS) is not supported at this time, NTFS is required
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Note that the Bitbucket Server installer will install a supported version of the Oracle Java JRE, which is only available to Bitbucket Server, if necessary. See Running the Bitbucket Server installer.
- JRE を事前にインストールする場合、Oracle の web サイトからダウンロードできる Oracle JRE 8 を使用することを推奨します。
- We recommend Java 1.8.0u40+ to avoid critical defects in older versions. If you are terminating SSL at Tomcat there is a known Java bug that has been fixed in version 1.8.0u51. Alternatively, you can continue using 1.8u40+ with the addition of a JVM flag. Further details: Application crashes due to 'Internal Error (sharedRuntime.cpp:833)' caused by Java 8 bug.
- For OpenJDK, download and install instructions for Linux flavors are at http://openjdk.java.net/install/.
- OpenJDK >= 1.8u25 and < 1.8u40 are not supported due to a severe defect, Bug 1167153. This was fixed in 1.8u40.
- OpenJDK 1.8u51 and 1.8u60 have known issues working with LDAP. See CWD-4444 for details.
- Please see connecting Bitbucket Server to an external database.
- HSQLDB は Bitbucket Data Center ではサポートされていません。
- HSQLDB support is deprecated as of Bitbucket Server 4.0+. New Bitbucket Server installs will bundle and use H2 as the default database for evaluation purposes.
- H2 is bundled with Bitbucket Server and is only intended for evaluation use.
- H2 は、本番環境の Bitbucket Data Center のミラーで使用できます。
MySQL, while supported by Bitbucket Server, is currently not recommended, especially for larger instances, due to inherent performance and deadlock issues that occur in this database engine under heavy load.
Affected systems may experience slow response times, deadlock errors and in extreme cases errors due to running out of database connections. These issues are intrinsic to MySQL (no other database engine supported by Bitbucket Server shares this behavior) and are due to the way MySQL performs row-level locking in transactions. See http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/innodb-deadlocks.html for some general information on this.
Bitbucket Server does its best to work around the MySQL behavior - see issues STASH-4517, STASH-4701 and others, for example. But under very heavy load you will generally get better performance with any of the other database engines supported by Bitbucket Server (such as PostgreSQL, which is also freely available) than you will with MySQL.
- MySQL 5.6.15 and earlier: Note that Bitbucket Server does not support versions of MySQL 5.6 earlier than 5.6.16 at all, because of bugs in its query optimizer (#68424, #69005). See Connecting Bitbucket Server to MySQL for more information.
- MySQL 5.7.0 - 5.7.8 is not supported.
- MySQL is not supported at all in Bitbucket Data Center.
- Named Instances: If you have a named instance on your server, it is not possible to migrate from the internal database to a named instance of SQL Server using the UI procedure. You will need to manually edit the
bitbucket.propertiesfile as described on the Connecting to named instances in SQL Server from Bitbucket Server Knowledge Base article.
- PostgreSQL 9.3 versions prior to 9.3.6 contain a bug that is known to cause crashes. (See PostgreSQL segmentation fault after upgrading to Bitbucket 4.11 and up)
Git - server
In general, we recommend using the most recent version of Git on both the Bitbucket Server instance and clients, where possible, and subject to the following notes and exceptions.
- Bitbucket Server とやり取りするマシン上にインストールされている Git のバージョンは、Bitbucket Server インスタンス用にインストールされている Git のバージョンとの互換性を持つ必要があります。
- Cygwin Git is not supported for use on Windows servers, regardless of version.
- for Windows 2.12.2 has a regression in git status which causes editing files to fail. The regression has been fixed, and the fix was included in Git for Windows 2.12.3.
- BSERV-9673Getting issue details... STATUS
- Git 2.2.x - 2.8.x If using mixed line modes, it is recommended to use a version greater than or equal to 2.9.4 as mixed line modes can cause issues with merging and creating pull requests.
maintenance version: 2.4.11, 2.5.5, 2.6.6 or 2.7.4 or newer. For instructions see Installing and upgrading Git.[Security vulnerability CVE-2016-2324 & CVE-2016-2315] affects multiple Git versions. Both server and client Git installations should be updated to a patched
The table below lists the versions of Git that have been specifically tested against the Bitbucket Server 5.3.xreleases.
Git - client
- HTTP プロキシの動作に影響するバグが、Git バージョン 184.108.40.206 で修正されています。
[Security vulnerability CVE-2016-2324 & CVE-2016-2315] affects multiple Git versions. Both server and client Git installations should be updated to a patched maintenance version: 2.4.11, 2.5.5, 2.6.6 or 2.7.4 or newer. For instructions see Installing and upgrading Git.