Can I interoperate between Git and Mercurial repositories?
- What is a slug?
- Teams Frequently Asked Questions
- Why does the wrong username show in my commit messages?
- What kind of limits do you have on repository/file/upload size?
- Can I login with an account from another service?
- What version of Mercurial and/or Git do you support?
- How is DVCS different from other version control systems?
- Publishing a Website on Bitbucket Cloud
- Why is my repository in 'read-only' mode?
- How do I remove a redirect URL I supplied when I deleted my repo?
- How secure is my code? Is the service reliable?
- How do I remove or delete a tag from a Git repo?
- Do I need to run git gc (housekeeping) on my repo?
- Does Bitbucket backup my repositories?
- Which browsers does Bitbucket support?
- Can I push multiple heads to the same branch?
- What are the guidelines for academic licenses?
- Can I interoperate between Git and Mercurial repositories?
- Can I use markup in commit messages?
- Can I claim an account with no activity?
- I deleted a repository or stripped commits, can you restore the data?
- What are the Bitbucket Cloud IP addresses I should use to configure my corporate firewall?
There are some plugins that allow you to use Mercurial comments on a Git repository. You can try these options with your local repositories and on Bitbucket, but we do not officially support them. You do so at your own risk to your repository.
最終更新日 2017 年 5 月 4 日