Installer package on MAC OS X cannot be opened due to code signing requirements
After downloading the MAC OS X installer for Bamboo 5.4.1 or later, you see the following error when trying to execute the binary:
This is an Apple bug that we are currently tracking at - BAM-11742Getting issue details... STATUS . Due to the code signing requirements in Mac OS X 10.9, Bamboo installation requires some security features to be disabled during installation.
This workaround is temporary. Atlassian are working on a permanent fix to this problem.
- Open Preferences and select Security and Privacy.
- Click the lock icon.
- Enter your administrator username and password.
- Click the Anywhere option in the Allow apps downloaded from section.
- Run the Bamboo installer.
- When installation is complete, set the Allow apps downloaded from setting back to Mac App Store and identified developers.