A build is the execution of either a plan or a job. The execution of a plan is referred to as a plan build and that of a job is a job build.
About build results
Every completed build has a build result:
- Successful — the code compiled, with or without errors, and all tests completed successfully.
- Failed — either the code did not compile, or at least one test failed.
- Incomplete — the build was not completed, e.g. it may have been stopped manually.
- if the build result is Failed, and the previous build result was Successful, the build is labeled as Broken.
- if the build result is Successful, and the previous build result was Failed, the build is labeled as Fixed.
The latest build result for every plan is listed on the Dashboard. Bamboo can also send notifications and generate RSS feeds about build results.
最終更新日: 2021 年 12 月 15 日
Powered by Confluence and Scroll Viewport.