About build results
Every completed build has a build result:
- Successful — the code compiled, with or without errors, and all tests completed successfully.
- Failed — either the code did not compile, or at least one test failed.
- Incomplete — the build was not completed, e.g. it may have been stopped manually.
- if the build result is Failed, and the previous build result was Successful, the build is labeled as Broken.
- if the build result is Successful, and the previous build result was Failed, the build is labeled as Fixed.
最終更新日 2021 年 8 月 17 日