- Has a single stage, by default, but can be used to group jobs into multiple stages.
- Processes a series of one or more stages that are run sequentially using the same repository.
- Specifies the default repository.
- Specifies how the build is triggered, and the triggering dependencies between the plan and other plans in the project.
- Specifies notifications of build results.
- Specifies who has permission to view and configure the plan and its jobs.
- Provides for the definition of plan variables.
Every plan belongs to a project.
Projects and plans can only be configured by Bamboo administrators (see Creating a plan).
On this page:
Navigate to a plan's configuration
Go to Build > All build plans from the Bamboo header, then select the edit icon () for the plan you want to edit.
The plan's configuration is found on several tabs.
Configure a plan
- Navigate to the plan's configuration pages as described above.
Select a tab to configure that aspect of your plan:
プランの詳細 A plan's Project Key and Plan Key are not editable once the plan is created, however see Moving plans to a different project. ステージ See Using stages in a plan. リポジトリ See Linking to source code repositories. トリガー See Triggering builds. ブランチ See Using plan branches. 依存関係 See Setting up build dependencies. 権限 See Configuring a plan's permissions. 通知 See Configuring notifications. Variables See Defining plan variables. その他 監査ログ A record of changes to the plan's configuration. This feature is disabled by default. To enable it, select Bamboo administration > System > Audit log.
Exporting plan configuration to Bamboo Specs
Bamboo instance administrators can export the plan configuration to Bamboo Specs in Plan configuration > Actions: