Viewing Bamboo's agents
A Bamboo agent is a service that can run job builds. There are the following types of Bamboo agents:
local agents run as part of the Bamboo server.
- remote agents run on computers, other than the Bamboo server, that run the remote agent tool.
- elastic agents run in the Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2).
Local agents run in the Bamboo server's process, i.e. in the same JVM as the server. Each remote agent runs in its own process, i.e. has its own JVM.
To view agents that are currently active, see Using the Bamboo dashboard.
View the agents in Bamboo
- Choose Build > Build activity from the Bamboo header.
- Click the name of the agent in the 'Building' section to see details for that particular agent.
- Click X of Y online agents building in the 'Building' section of the page to see a list of all available agents.