Every completed build has a build result:
- 'Successful' — the code compiled, with or without errors, and all tests completed successfully.
- 'Failed' — either the code did not compile, or at least one test failed.
- 'Incomplete' — the build was not completed, e.g. it may have been stopped manually.
- if the build result is 'Failed', and the previous build result was 'Successful', the build is said to be 'Broken'.
- if the build result is 'Successful', and the previous build result was 'Failed', the build is said to be 'Fixed'.
最終更新日 2020 年 11 月 23 日