Allowing public signup
If you enable signup for your Bamboo system, visitors can create their own Bamboo user accounts. Public signup is enabled on your Bamboo site if you see the 'Signup' link at the top-right of the Bamboo user interface.
To enable (or disable) signup:
- Click theicon in the Bamboo header and choose Overview.
- Click Security Settings (under 'Security') in the left navigation panel to open the 'Global Security and Permission Properties' page.
- Click Edit on this page.
- Select, (or clear) the Enable Signup? check box.
- Select Enable Captcha On Signup if you require an additional security measure to prevent brute force attacks.
- Log out of Bamboo and verify that the top menu bar now contains (or does not contain) a Signup link.