Requirements for deployment environments
Specify requirements for deployment environments to route the deployment plan execution to agents with matching capabilities. This way, agents that aren't executing dedicated deployments will be available for other jobs.
To view and manage requirements for deployment environments:
- Click Deploy in the top main Bamboo menu and select All deployment projects.
- Click the name of an environment to display the environment details view.
Click the ellipsis (...) in the upper right corner of the view and select Edit environment:
Once you are in the environment edit view, a list of all existing environments is displayed with expanded information about the environment that you want to edit.
If you want to edit an environment that is different from the expanded one, you can click Edit next to the name of the environment.
To manage and view existing requirements, click Agents assignment:
In the Agents assignment view you can:
- add and remove capabilities required from an agent to deploy an environment
- check which agents and/or elastic images meet the requirements of your deployment environment
- view capabilities that are required based on the requirements of the deployment tasks specified for the environment