If you only run a single Bamboo server (i.e. with no remote or elastic agents) and:
- you need to ensure that a plan's job cleanly checks out its source code when Bamboo next executes a build of that plan
- and you do not use the Force Clean Build option when linking to the source repository for a job
then you can simply delete the current working files for that job to ensure its source code is cleanly checked out.
To delete a job's current working files:
- Navigate to the job configuration, as described on Configuring jobs.
- Click the Files tab. Note that the Files tab is only available if:
- the current working files resulting from that job's previous build reside on the Bamboo server (not a remote/elastic agent) and
- working files exist in this directory.
- Click Delete all build files at the end of this page (scroll down if necessary).