Bamboo provides the following types of permissions to allow fully customizable control of access to the continuous delivery workflow:
- Build plan permissions
- Deployment project permissions
- Deployment environment permissions
- Permission is set by default
- Permission is available as an option
- Permission not available, even as an option
Global permissions level control the ability to view the system, create a new build plan and use administration tools. Global application permissions are accessed from the Global permissions page within the Bamboo administration pages.
|User type||アクセス||Create plan||Create repository||Restricted admin||管理|
*Only enabled on the evaluation license
- Access - access Bamboo.
- Create plan - create a new plan in Bamboo.
- Create repository - create and manage linked repositories.
- Restricted admin - perform some administration operations and view all plans in Bamboo; this role excludes permissions that directly influence the host on which the Bamboo Server is located, however, all plan administration and agent administration is available to restricted admins.
- Admin - perform all operations and view all plans in Bamboo.
Build plan permissions
Build plan permissions allow a user to control access to the functions of the build plan. These include viewing, editing, building, cloning and administering a build plan. Build plan level permissions are accessed from the build plan configuration page.
- View - view the plan and its builds.
- Edit - view and edit the configuration of the plan and its jobs, not including permissions or stages.
- Build - trigger a manual build, or suspend and resume the plan.
- Clone - clone the plan.
- Admin - edit all aspects of the plan including permissions and stages.
Bamboo's deployments features allow you to control permissions for both deployment projects and deployment environments.
- View - view the project and its associated environments.
- Edit - edit the project, its related plan and environment configuration, and create releases.
- View - view the project and its associated environments. You must also have view permission on the deployment project.
- Edit - edit the environment.
- Deploy - deploy releases to this environment and create releases for this project.