Bamboo インストール ガイド
1. Check the system requirements
Please read the Supported platforms page before you install Bamboo. The Supported Platforms page lists the applications servers, databases, operating systems, web browsers and JDKs that we have tested Bamboo with and recommend.
Note that Bamboo ships with a built-in HSQL database, which is fine for evaluation purposes but is somewhat susceptible to data loss during system crashes. For production environments we recommend that you configure Bamboo to use an external database.
While some of our customers run Bamboo on SPARC-based hardware, Atlassian only officially supports Bamboo running on x86 hardware and 64-bit derivatives of x86 hardware.
Servlet container requirements
You will need a servlet container that supports the Servlet 2.4 specification. Most modern containers should comply with this.
2. Install and setup
Choose the relevant instructions for your operating system:
3. Check for known issues and troubleshoot the Bamboo installation
If something is not working correctly after you have completed the steps above to install Bamboo, please check for known Bamboo issues and try troubleshooting your upgrade as described below:
- Check for known issues. Sometimes we find out about a problem with the latest version of Bamboo after we have released the software. In such cases we publish information about the known issues in the Bamboo Knowledge Base. Please check the known issues in the Bamboo Knowledge Base and follow the instructions to apply any necessary patches if necessary.
- Did you encounter a problem during the Bamboo installation? Please refer to the guide to troubleshooting upgrades in the Bamboo Knowledge Base.
- If you encounter a problem during the upgrade and cannot solve it, please create a support ticket and one of our support engineers will help you.