改善したプラン インターフェイスを使用している場合は、このページをご覧ください。ライブ プランを使用している場合は、「ライブ プラン (レガシー)」に移動してください。
Advanced Roadmaps provides you with a single source of truth into the current and future health of your initiatives. Using plans, you can create reliable forecasts of the work of your teams in Jira Software, while keeping track of current work across realistic schedules in an ever-changing agile environment.
Advanced Roadmaps の使用状況にかかわらず、プランのタイプに慣れておくことが重要です。
ライブ プラン (従来)
Live plans have the timeline positioned at the top, and the issues within the plan scope below the timeline.
Live plans make use of what we call a scheduling algorithm, to calculate a realistic schedule for your teams across multiple projects. The resulting schedule is displayed in the timeline.
In plans with the improved interface, the timeline is positioned at the right of the scope section. This provides a more intuitive experience, where you can view your roadmap directly beside the data that corresponds to it.
The main difference with this interface is you have more control over your planning. You can drag and drop issues to manually schedule them, and you can auto-schedule the issues into a resulting, realistic schedule — while having the option to either accept or discard the suggested auto-scheduled changes.
What can I do in the improved interface?
Take the get started tour straight from your plan, and quickly see the improved interface in action.
To do this, go to your plan, click settings () > Get started tour > follow the steps to complete the tour.
With the redesigned planning interface, we've improved the following functionality:
- Planning and viewing work: You now have a timeline right next to the issues in your plan. Beside each issue in your plan, line by line, is a corresponding schedule bar, which displays when an issue starts and ends in your roadmap. To schedule work, you can manually set the dates for the issues, or manually drag and drop the bars in your timeline accordingly.
- プランの自動スケジューリング: 日付の設定や手動での課題のスケジューリング以外に、既知の課題の詳細に基づいてプランの作業を自動スケジューリングすることもできます。その後、必要に応じて、提案された変更を承認または拒否できます。
Managing plan permissions
As an administrators in Advanced Roadmaps, you can choose the users who can make changes in a plan, and the users who can only view a plan.
Note that plan permissions are plan-specific, so you'll need to make any necessary changes in each plan. See plan permissions for more details.
Viewing and managing your work
Plans have three views, which let you focus on specific aspects of your plan.
- Roadmap, where you can plan and schedule issues across the projects you're managing.
- Teams, where you can view, create, edit, and delete the teams in your plan.
- Releases, where you can view, create, edit, and delete the releases in your plan.
See What is a plan to know more.
The interface of the plan itself is interactive and intuitive to use. This helps you view and manage the issues in your plans faster and more efficiently.
In the roadmap view of your plan, you have the following sections:
- Scope section, which functions as the backlog of your plan.
- Fields section, which contains details about the issues in your plan, like status, status breakdown, and estimates.
- Timeline section, which displays the schedule bars for each issue in your plan, according to how the issues are scheduled. You can use move the bars to schedule your issues accordingly.
You can also filter the issues in your plan, so you can view only the work you need to focus on. You can filter your work by projects, releases, assigned teams, and even by the timeframe during which these issues are scheduled.
See What is a plan to know more.
For a custom date to be available, make sure the custom date field is added to the schemes of all the projects associated with the issue sources of the plan. Once selected, the custom dates will be displayed with the date lozenge ( ).
You can interact with the timeline itself to schedule issues:
- by dragging and dropping the corresponding schedule bars in the timeline,
- or by entering start and end dates for the issues.
You can also drag either end of a schedule bar, so work for the issue is scheduled for a shorter or longer period of time.
If you need some ideas on how best to schedule work for your teams, Advanced Roadmaps can help you out by auto-scheduling your plan for you. When auto-scheduling your plan, Advanced Roadmaps will:
- Consider various issue details, including assigned sprints, assigned releases, dependencies, estimates, and dates.
- Give you a preview of how the issues in your plan would be scheduled.
You can easily drag and drop an issue in the scope section to change its issue ranking in a plan. Due to a number of factors, however, this may be disabled at times.
Learn more at Ranking issues.
- grey, for issues that are still in the to do status category
- blue, for issues in the in progress status category
- green, for issues in the done status category
Saving changes in Jira Software
Any changes you make in your plans will not be saved in Jira Software, until you're comfortable with the changes made. These include the manual changes you make in your plan, and the auto-scheduled changes that you may have accepted.
You can review and select which changes to save in Jira Software. See Saving changes in Jira for more details.
In the teams view, you can:
- プライベート チームの作成、編集、共有、および削除。
- プライベート チームおよび共有チームにメンバーを追加、またはそれらからメンバーを削除
See Managing teams to know more about the functionality of teams.
In the releases view, you can:
- Create and manage project-specific releases and cross-project releases
See Managing releases to know more about the functionality of releases.